Spiderzrule
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Spiderzrule

Your chance to discuss spiders

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Format for image submissions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
null_void

Format for image submissions Empty
PostSubject: Format for image submissions   Format for image submissions EmptySun May 08, 2011 11:27 pm

I've started to get into macro photography, and I had thought about sending some pictures in to the site, I was wondering, though, what format you prefer? Size limitations?

I'm assuming this is a common spider of some sort (and I'm guessing you don't want a 10M image of it clogging up your inbox, so I'll just submit it here):

Format for image submissions Spider11

Please excuse the fact that the abdomen is out of focus - I'm still learning how to use a bellows, and the depth of field is always so shallow! Also, I was trying to hand-hold a flash, manually stop down the aperture and trigger the shutter at the same time, so it's a bit over-exposed.

It was somewhere between 3x-4x magnification, and since the sensor on my camera is 15.70mm tall, I'd guess that makes the body of this spider around... what, 3-4mm? It was on a shrub behind my apartment complex (in Austin, TX).
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Format for image submissions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Format for image submissions   Format for image submissions EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 10:08 am

thanks, that's an argiope, I'll grab the image and put it on the argiope page!!
Back to top Go down
https://spiderzrule.forumotion.com

Format for image submissions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spiderzrule :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: