Spiderzrule
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Spiderzrule

Your chance to discuss spiders

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

spider identification and help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
amyleaw

spider identification and help Empty
PostSubject: spider identification and help   spider identification and help EmptyMon May 17, 2010 9:38 am

my husband found a spider in our kitchen. I have looked at several different pictures and im pretty sure it's a hobo spider. Can someone help me with this? I heard they are very dangerous to children and I have a little one year old and a ten year old. I have found several of these spiders. they had a spider problem when I moved into the apartment's that they called wolf spiders. I have mentioned this to them in the past and they just tell me it's a wolf spider and harmless. I realllly don't think it is... any help is greatly appreciated im going to try and put a picture up here also.

file:///E:/DCIM/100_FUJI/DSCF5213.JPG

file:///E:/DCIM/100_FUJI/DSCF5214.JPG

file:///E:/DCIM/100_FUJI/DSCF5221.JPG

thank you

[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
amyleaw

PostSubject: Re: spider identification and help   spider identification and help EmptyMon May 17, 2010 10:35 am

I came back to check this out and I can not open the pics by just clicking on them but if i right click and open it works... just wanted to give you a heads up..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: spider identification and help   spider identification and help EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 10:54 am

Sorry but I can't open them that way either
Back to top Go down
https://spiderzrule.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: spider identification and help   spider identification and help Empty

Back to top Go down

spider identification and help
Page 1 of 1