Spiderzrule
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Spiderzrule

Your chance to discuss spiders

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I need help identifying a spider

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stupidobject

I need help identifying a spider Empty
PostSubject: I need help identifying a spider   I need help identifying a spider EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 8:20 am

I dont have a picture of the spider, i used to, but i got a new phone and didnt send pics over, but i can give a description to possibly help determine. I found the spider on my friends porch and in my garage in Phoenix, Arizona. usa. the spider was around 1.5 in long and about 2.5 wide with legs spread. it was brown and light grey in color i believe, it had its 8 legs, and what looked like another set of legs on the front, a bit thicker than the rest, i looked closer and found that it looked to have 2 pincers on the front, after closer examination i found that it really was a pair of pincers that closed together vertically, i dont quite remember but i believe it had 2-3 body segments. any help in identifying would be helpful, i will try to get a picture, my friend may still have one
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

I need help identifying a spider Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help identifying a spider   I need help identifying a spider EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 1:50 am

It is very hard to identify spiders from a description. I'll have a look if you can send in a photo,
glen
Back to top Go down
https://spiderzrule.forumotion.com

I need help identifying a spider
Page 1 of 1