Spiderzrule
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Spiderzrule

Your chance to discuss spiders

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

THE TRUTH ABOUT SPIDERS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anansi_The_Spider

THE TRUTH ABOUT SPIDERS Empty
PostSubject: THE TRUTH ABOUT SPIDERS   THE TRUTH ABOUT SPIDERS EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:54 am

Question I think that I'm the only person in my family with an appreciation for spiders. And for some reason there seems to be no middle of the road with spiders. People either have "oh wow" reaction. or "oh yuck" reaction {fyi I'm in the "oh wow" group}. So my question. Why is it that reaction to spiders is so extreme???? Question
Back to top Go down
glencrew

THE TRUTH ABOUT SPIDERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE TRUTH ABOUT SPIDERS   THE TRUTH ABOUT SPIDERS EmptyTue Dec 25, 2012 10:26 am

spiders are scary things and we are taught from infancy to be scared of them basically. It's not until we are old enough to be able to realise the truth about spiders and how few there are that are really harmful that some people gain an appreciation for them. The whole idea behind spiderzrule was to teach my class of 10 year olds not to fear spiders but to appreciate them while staying safe around them
glen
Back to top Go down

THE TRUTH ABOUT SPIDERS
Page 1 of 1