Spiderzrule
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Spiderzrule

Your chance to discuss spiders

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

U.S Presidents are Spiders

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Inspectorcritic

U.S Presidents are Spiders Empty
PostSubject: U.S Presidents are Spiders   U.S Presidents are Spiders EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:16 pm

Sounds true or not; they are. A biological warfare item that can be mass produce.

John F Kennedy, the information has not leak into the media, due that the spider cult rules our news. But a large spider in HIDE was remove from JFK at the hospital by a National Guard Surgeon and the young virtious assassin himself. To prove his innocence and heroism.

The spider, still spoke with JFK accent. The spider was over 25 feet from toe to toe. The spider was black and had a white tux not red. Can anyone tell me about this particular spider?

The government is under srutiny are they REPTILIAN SHAPESHIFTERS?
Put that in your search box at youtube.

JFK hide was up to 3 inches thick for contouring, most areas half to 1 inch thick. Does anyone have a light to floresce these monstors. Perhaps UV and Green might work.

If this paste is some ugly spider bite as not to create a love affair with these disgusting things.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1WxLeYpsSY
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

U.S Presidents are Spiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: U.S Presidents are Spiders   U.S Presidents are Spiders EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 10:52 am

Are you serious??
Back to top Go down
https://spiderzrule.forumotion.com

U.S Presidents are Spiders
Page 1 of 1